Tamiya 1/10 TRF419 Competition Chassis Kit
Item No: 42285 - 1/10 Electric RC Chassis Kit (Touring Car 4WD Competition)Watch for Marc Rheinard's TRF419 battling in exciting Euro Touring Series.
In pursuit of Tamiya's 6th IFMAR World Championship title in the Touring Car class, the Tamiya Racing Factory designers have been hard at work. Their latest creation is the TRF419. The TRF419 is the successor to the TRF418, but it has been heavily tweaked and optimized to give Tamiya's top drivers the best chance in securing the World Title.
*Above is Jilles Groskamp's TRF419 (check out the story on Petit RC here)
TRF418 VS. TRF419 differences:
- Inherits the new TRF418 suspension parts.
- Aside from the suspension parts, the rest of the chassis features a whole range of updates and new parts.
- Carbon fiber upper and lower decks have been redesigned for optimum chassis balance and to maximize the potential of the new drivetrain parts.
- Oil-filled Dampers follow a new design, and combined with new carbon fiber stays will provide excellent traction on a range of track surface conditions.
- The new aluminum motor mount ensures that the chassis' supreme flexibility is fed back more efficiently. The motor position is altered to optimize weight distribution.
- Features newly-designed bulkheads, motor mount, dampers and gear differential unit.
Newly Designed parts include:
- Carbon Lower Deck
- Carbon Upper Deck
- Carbon Front/Rear Damper Stays
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- Aluminum F/R Lower Bulkheads
- Aluminum F/R Upper Bulkheads
- Steel Center Pulley Shaft
- Aluminum Servo Mount
- Front/Rear Drive Belts
- Gear Differential Unit Front Direct Coupling
- Aluminum Suspension Mounts
- Chassis: Carbon 0.098" (2.5mm) thick
- Drive: Four wheel, with front and rear drive belts, steel center pulley shaft, universal drive line
- Differentials: Oil-filled, gear type
- Motor Mount: Aluminum
- Shocks: Oil-filled, adjustable shock angle
- Shock Towers: Carbon Fiber
- Bumper: Front foam
- Spur Gear: 116T plastic
- Suspension: Four wheel independent, aluminum mounts, stabilizers are attached using ball connectors, redesigned front/rear with attachment points in dedicated racing positions only
- Ball Bearings: Full set included
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
REQUIREMENTS (Not Included):
- Radio: 2-channel with high-speed steering servo
- Motor: 540 size brushless
- Pinion Gear: 04 module
- Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Wheels: 0.94" (24mm) wide with 0° offset
- Tires: 0.94" (24mm) wide w/ medium narrow inserts
- Body: Tamiya TA04 and TA05 and TB-04 bodies will fit