NEW! Tamiya 1/10 TB Evo.7 Chassis Kit
Item No: 42315 - 1/10 Electric RC Chassis Kit (Touring Car 4WD Competition)
3 Motor Positions and Low CG!
This is the 7th generation TB EVO chassis. The TB EVO. 7 is the pinnacle of Tamiya’s shaft-driven 4WD on-road racing cars. The main feature of this 7th generation TB EVO is its 3 selectable motor positions, the removal of an upper top deck with a stiffener used on the chassis deck in its place, and its steering linkage set up.
Main design features in detail:
- The 2mm thick aluminum lower deck is divided into 3 divided 6 mm thick aluminum center braces. The braces provide high rigidity and supple roll characteristics.
- 3 motor position locations enables you to fine tune the balance of the chassis to correspond to a wide variety of track layouts.
- Multiple battery positions and sizes too (standard or shorty)
- The TB-EV0 7 also features low center of gravity as the upper deck has been removed.
- The steering linkage is mounted on the bulkhead to separate it from the chassis. Adopting this design allows the steering to not be affected by the roll of the chassis.
- The drive system is equipped with direct coupling (SPOOL), double cardan drive shaft universals at the front and an oil-filled gear differential at the rear.
- Shock absorption is handled by the well-established TRF Super Short Big Bore Damper on all four corners of the fully independent suspension system.
*Body, motor, tires, R/C equipment, battery pack and charger are sold separately.