Lowride Pumpkin (M-06)
Item No: 58594 - 1/12 RC Car Kit
Get the Lowdown on a Trendy Pick-Up!
In the U.S., pick-up trucks are increasingly used less for work purposes and more as personal vehicles, one prominent trend being to customize classic 1950s models. This R/C model assembly kit depicts such a classic pick-up which has been customized to make it a lowrider, and features a bulging engine hood and roll bar that ooze authenticity. Stickers are also included to add wild markings to the model.
Improved RR Performance from the M-06
The M-06 chassis features a Rear-Mounted Motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses metal-plated wheels, equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response. Large bumper is included.
- Length: 385mm, Width: 172mm, Height: 161mm, Wheelbase: 210mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (F/R): 25mm/59mm
- Tread (F/R): 138mm
- Bathtub Type Chassis Frame
- Rear-Motor, Rear-Wheel Drive
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- F/R Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 7.05:1
- Electronic Speed Controller (Tamiya TBLE-02S) and Type 540 Motor
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C Unit
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter