Tamiya 1/10 TT-02D Drift Spec Chassis Kit
Item No: 58584 - 1/10 RC Chassis Kit
On Your Marks, Get Set, Drift!
Enjoy the thrill of drifting with this specially tuned drift spec version of the TT-02 chassis. The chassis also features drift spec parts such as 24mm width drift tires (fitted to stylish matte-finish metal-plated wheels), and CVA shock units on the 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Reinforced resin uprights, damper stays and more contribute to the chassis' tough suspension, while semi-gloss metal-plated parts such as brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and blue battery holder parts will catch the eye. Full ball bearings, an aluminum motor heat sink, and a sport-tuned motor come as standard. Of course, the chassis retains the original TT-02's excellent drivability, ease of maintenance, and adaptability.
Drifting is a popular style of "extreme" racing in which the driver forces the rear tires to lose traction and slides the car sideways around corners using the car's steering and throttle. As it gains in popularity around the world, Tamiya now lets you experience exciting drift action without burning up your real car's tires!
- Length: 376mm, Width: 182mm/190mm, Wheelbase: 257/251mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 24/64mm
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear CVA Oil Shocks
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (10 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinion)
- Type 540 Sport-Tuned Motor
- Full Ball Bearings
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
- Tamiya TT02D Drift Spec Chassis Kit
- 540 Sport-Tuned Brushed Motor
- Driftech Tires
- Decals and Instructions
- 2-channel radio with high speed steering servo
- Electronic Speed Control
- 7.2V NiMH battery pack
- Battery Charger
- Tamiya Body
- 24mm width wheels