Tamiya 1/10 F104X1 Chassis Kit (Formula 1)
Item No: 84203 - 1/10 Electric RC Car Kit
Take It to the Next Level!
Based on the popular F104 chassis, this limited edition F104X1 chassis was created to improve traction and performance. A newly designed roll damper and cross-shaped upper deck temper the chassis' roll and pitch movement independently. Other special parts include a boldly redesigned upper deck, a rear-mounted counterweight to increase traction, motor spacer, and a carbon-reinforced gear case. Furthermore, specially-colored aluminum parts such as diff joint and upper suspension mount are included to add stylish appearance to this machine.
Dark Titanium-Colored Parts
- Aluminum Damper Mount
- Wheel Hub
- F104 Aluminum Diff Housing Set
- TB-03D Aluminum Motor Spacer
- F104 Aluminum Upper Suspension Mount
- Aluminum Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver (F104)
- Aluminum Roll Damper
- Rear Shaft Counterweight
- TRF Special Damper
- Touring Car Short Spring
- 4mm Aluminum Flange Lock Nuts
- 3×35mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shafts
- 4mm Aluminum Lock Nuts
- Full Ball Bearings
- F104 Low Friction Suspension Ball Set
- F104 High-Traction T-Bar
- F103 Carbon Reinforced Front Uprights
- F104 Titanium Coated Kingpins
- Low Friction 5mm Adjusters
- Fluorine Coated 5mm Aluminum Ball Connectors
Dark titanium-colored aluminum parts such as upper sus. mount and servo horn are exclusive to this chassis kit.
Pitch and roll dampers enable fine adjustment and are connected to aluminum damper mount.
Carbon fiber-reinforced polycarbonate gear case has greater strength. TB-D aluminum motor spacer helps improve balance and efficiently dissipate motor heat.
Aluminum diff. housing features dark titanium-colored components. Rear shaft counterweight optimizes the balance of rear wheels.
Rear suspension is equipped with F104 High-Traction T-Bar.
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- FRP Double Deck Frame
- Horizontally-Placed Motor Rear Direct-Drive 2WD
- Ball Differential Gear
- Symmetrical Steering Tie-Rods
- Suspension: Kingpin Coil Spring (Front), T-Bar Rigid (Rear)
- Gear Ratio＝3.72:1 (When used 25T Pinion with 93T Spur Gears）
- Type 540 Motor (sold separately)
Separately Required Items
- 2 Channel Radio Control System with ESC
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
- Battery Packs & Charger
- Body, Front Wing, Rear Wing, Motor, Wheels, and Tires