TAMIYA 1/10 Nissan GT-R Drift Spec (TT-02D chassis) w/ ESC
Item No: 58623 - 1/10 Electric RC Car Kit
World record 304.96 km/h drift in Nissan GT-R. Don't try this at home!
This Radio Control model depicts the Nissan GT-R as a Drift Spec variant. The GT-R was unleashed onto the world by Nissan in December 2007. Laden with a powerful 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine, dual clutch transmission, independent transaxle 4WD and more, it was designed to be a supercar ready to be driven anytime, anywhere and by anyone, and featured regular annual performance-boosting design tweaks.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Skyline is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- The sleek, powerful form of the GT-R is captured faithfully by the polycarbonate body.
- Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- LED light units are included!
- The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
- Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and 540 Type electric Sport Tuned brushed motor.
- 2-channel radio gear
- 7.2V battery & charger
- Polycarbonate paint