OS Speed 19XZ-B Engine - 1/8 Buggy off road
Item No: 11950 - RC Car Nitro Engine
For the long final race!
The 19XZ-B is a lighter and leaner alternative to the standard .21 size engines used for 1/8 buggy racing. It has been designed to deliver competitive power, while at the same time cutting fuel consumption by 8%! Featuring the 21J2 carb, the 19XZ-B gives you the fine control required to lay the power down in the corners — and the power you need to nail the hole shot! The low-CG design helps to increase stability and the machined cooling head provides cooler, stronger performance. A balanced crankshaft smooths out incoming airflow with a silicone-filled intake passage and the DLC coating will help the crank withstand the rigors of 1/8 scale racing. These features, combined with legendary O.S. reliability are sure to make the little 19XZ-B the next big thing.
- Lighter, leaner alternative to the standard .21
- Delivers competitive power while cutting fuel consumption by 8%
- 21J2 carb provides fine control
- Low-CG design for added stability
- Machined head for cooler, stronger performance
- Balanced DLC coated crankshaft with silicone-filled intake passage
Displacement: 0.19 cu in (3.1 cc)
Practical RPM Range: 4,000-40,000
Output: 2.4 hp @ 34,000 rpm
Weight: 12.9 oz (343g)
Includes: glow plug, 6mm carb restrictor