Hobbywing Xerun V10 Modified Brushless Motor (10.5T)
Item No: 30401020046 - RC Car Motor
This is the Xerun V10 10.5 Turn Modified Brushless Motor. Xerun V10 motors are specifically designed for extreme 1/10 and 1/12 scale competition racing and are compliant with ROAR, IFMAR, BRCA and JMRCA rules. Featuring the perfect combination of high quality materials, exquisite craftsmanship and cutting edge technology, the V10's provide the extra advantage all professional racers are looking for with minimal maintenance required.
- Compliant with ROAR and IFMAR rules
- Mechanical timing adjustable
- 200℃ high temperature high purity copper windings maximizes conductivity and reliability
- Super low resistance multi-layers outlet PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Removable / replaceable rotor
- High RPM precision bearings (Brand: NSK)
- Powerful high temperature sintered NdFeb (Neodymium) magnets
- High efficiency of energy conversion
Resistance: 0.0208 Ohm
Current w/o Load: 1.9A
Max Output Power: 250W
Current @ Max Output Power: 63A
Can Diameter: 36mm
Can Length: 52.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Shaft Length: 14.6mm
The “Maximum Output Power” is measured with 7.4V input voltage and ESC at ZERO timing. This parameter is neither the “maximum input power” nor the “rating power”, it is calculated by “RPM x Torque / 9550”. Because each factory runs a different testing platform, the above data may vary.
The “Current at Peak Output Power” is a guide used for selecting the suitable power system (ESC, Motor, Gear ratio, etc.) If the actual input current of the power system is bigger than the peak parameter stated in the above table, this means that the power system settings/configuration is over its peak (or in other words, “overloaded”)
The “KV” is measured without any load on the motor and ESC at ZERO timing. Do NOT run the motor without load for long periods of time (1 minute), otherwise the motor may overheat.