Tamiya 1/24 LaFerrari (Red) Masterwork Collection - Finished Model
Item No: 21144 - 1/24 Model Car (Finished)
Be the 500th!
In March 2013 Ferrari announced their latest flagship model, the LaFerrari, a car which is lucky enough to follow such illustrious forebears as the 288 GTO, F40, F50 and the Enzo Ferrari. The supercar features a carbon composite body with sweeping curves to die for and employs an active aerodynamics system which automatically deploys the rear spoiler and other parts to provide optimal downforce depending on the conditions. It is also loaded with Ferrari's astounding debut hybrid technology: the HY-KERS system was honed in Formula One racing and now features in this road car, harnessing the 800hp 6262cc V12 engine to an electric motor for a breathtaking 963hp. Even if you weren't lucky enough to get one of the mere 499 produced, how about becoming the 500th with this exceptional model?
About the Model
- 1/24 scale finished plastic display model of the LaFerrari, the Italian manufacturer's hi-tech supercar.
- Length: 196mm, width: 88mm.
- The model faithfully captures the elegantly sculpted and dynamic form of the car, with a beautiful red painted finish.
- Washing has been applied to door and cowling lines, plus brake discs for an exceptionally realistic finish.
- Photo-etched parts have been extensively applied, boosting authenticity on the nose and rear bumper mesh parts, and more.
- Comes with display stand featuring name plate, plus clear case to help keep the model in mint condition.