Tamiya Remote Control Robot - Construction Set/Crawler Type
Tamiya's Educational Construction Series continues to garner rave reviews from users such as teachers, parents and educators. Tamiya sets are being used by a variety of children's discovery centers and science clubs, as well as in Junior High School science and technology classes. Individual students and/or teams are given the assignment to construct a robot based around a particular theme, but are encourage to freely develop and incorporate their own ideas. This is a highly effective way to cultivate creativity and independent reasoning, and Tamiya is proud to be a part of it!
This set includes all basic parts needed to build a crawler-type remote control robot. This allows users not to worry about gathering parts, and instead concentrate on building the robot, making it perfect for using in fair and balanced classroom projects.
|Power Bucket||Crane Bucket||Robot-Hand|
|This kit will introduce you to three different type of vehicles. The "Crane Bucket" and "Power Bucket" start by sandwiching objects, they are also equipped to carry multiple objects. These vehicle types will require you to cut out and use part of the product's lower box. The "Robot-Hand" uses a scissor type method to precisely pick up and firmly grasp a single object.|
About the Model
- Includes basic parts needed to build crawler-type robot such as : twin-motor gearbox, 4-speed crank-axle gearbox, 4-channel remote control box, tracks and roller wheels, universal arms, universal plate and 3mm push rivets
- Crawler-type robot is stable and easy to control
- 4-channel remote control box made from clear plastic allowing view of inside
- Package is made from durable cardboard and may be used to build bucket
- Manual includes example guide to building Arm Type, Bucket Type and Shovel Type robots and sample competition rules
- Uses 2 D size batteries (sold separately)
- Ping Pong balls are not included