Tamiya Mechanical Blowfish Ltd - Swimming Action/Clear Pink
Item No: 89975 - Educational Toy - Robocraft Series*Here is the video of the green Tamiya Mechanical Blowfish
This is a color variation of the Mechanical Blowfish, a popular item from the Robo-Craft product range of construction kits. This item features a cute clear pink body. Using a crank and linkage rod system this model propels itself through the water by swinging its tail fin left and right.
- This is an assembly kit. Intuitive assembly method includes snap-together parts, screws and rubber tubing seal.
- Model is water-proofed by the use of included O-rings and water-proof tape.
- Type 130 motor comes pre-connected to the on/off switch and cables for hassle-free assembly.
- The see-through body ensures that the mechanism is still visible when the model is finished.
- Change the angle of the tail fin to set the model swimming laps!
Gearbox transfers motor rotation to swinging tail movement via crank and link rod. The gearbox plays the vital role of reducing motor speed, allowing for splash free movement. Takes about 7 seconds to swim 1 meter.
Uses water proof taping and rubber O-rings to stop water coming in through screw holes, power switch, tail fin and joining line between top and bottom halves.
Pull the stopper located at the base of the tail and turn left or right to control the swimming direction. The more you turn the stopper the greater the change in swimming angle. The tail is also made from an easy to cut material, allowing you to freely shape the tail for best swimming performance.
- Length = about 197mm
- Height = about 81mm
- Motor = Type 130
- Requires one AA batteries(sold separately).
- provides up to 4 hours of fun!